What We’ve Been Learning – Summer Week 8
We have been learning ……
- We have been to Fishbourne Roman Palace to learn more about our topic.
- We have dressed up as Roman slaves and tried writing, spinning wool and building bridges.
- We have revised the grid method for multiplication.
- We have performed our country dance in front of the school and our families.
Things you could do at home:
- Keep practising your times tables using TT Rockstars
- Look at the Fishbourne website with your family and show them what you saw
- Can you write your family’s names in Roman letters?