What We’ve Been Learning – Summer Week 9
We have been learning ……
- We have read and learned a story.
- We have learned about the importance of “reuse, reduce, recycle”.
- We have used number lines to divide and find remainders.
- We have learned which materials at home can be recycled.
- We have continued developing our ball skills for rounders.
Things you could do at home:
- Tell someone at home the story you have learned (Flamingo: The Monster on the Hill, Kingfisher: The Liar)
- Think carefully every time you throw something away whether it could be recycled instead
- Practise your accurate throwing, catching and hitting skills