What We’ve Been Learning – Summer 2 Week 5
We have been learning …….
- We have been learning about the famous explorer Christopher Columbus.
- We have written a fact sheet about Christopher Columbus.
- We have written a diary entry based on what it would be like to be Christopher Columbus.
- In maths we have been practising our number bonds of 20 – being able to recall the number bond facts quickly without needing to work them out.
- In Science, we have been learning about how to care for pets. We realised that pets have very similar needs to humans!
- In Art, we have painted our clay sea creatures.
- We have had sports day!
- In ICT we have used the Beebot program on the computer to control and direct the Beebot.
Can I say my number bonds of 20?
Can I share the facts I know about Christopher Columbus with a family member?