What We’ve Been Learning – Year 1 – Autumn Week 2
- We have been learning about how to make people feel welcome.
- We used WOW words (adjectives) to talk about own teddy bears.
- We have been on a bear hunt and found lots of exciting clues. We then wrote about our bear hunt.
- We have been practising our number recognition 0-20 and ordering the numbers smallest to biggest.
- We have been busy counting and finding how many in a group of objects.
- We have been learning about different parts of our bodies.
- We have been practising writing the letters r, n, m, h, k, b, p and c.
- We have recapped the phonic sounds – s, a, t, p, i, n, m, d, g, o, c, k, ck, e, u.
Can you show someone at home your different body parts?
Can I practise counting different objects at home?
Can I practise writing my letters and numbers?