What We’ve Been Learning – Year 1 – Autumn 2 Week 3
- We made sandwiches and decorated biscuits. We ate these at our teddy bears picnic. We had lots of fun!
- We have been learning to count to and from 100.
- We have been splitting numbers into 10s and 1s and representing them using diennes.
- We have been looking at different materials and deciding what materials would be best to make a sun hat, rain hat and winter hat.
- We have been learning how to logon to the school laptops and how to search the internet for a picture in ICT.
- We have ordered and written a set of instructions for making a sandwich.
- We have written a set of instructions for something else that we know how to do.
- We have painted our self-portraits in the style of Van Gogh.
Can I practise counting back from 100 – we are finding this quite tricky!
Can I write a set of instructions?