What We’ve Been Learning – Year 1 – Spring Week 4
Please see below what Year 1 have been learning this week
- We came up with a list of new adventures that the Naughty Bus can go on around the school.
- We have designed a new scene for ‘The Naughty Bus’ to keep him out of trouble!
- We have been learning about capacity in maths and used vocabulary such as full, empty, half full, nearly full and nearly empty.
- We have been using jugs to measure amounts of liquid and we have been remembering the units of measurement are called millilitres (ml) and litres (l).
- In French we have learnt to greet each other.
- In DT we have been looking at ‘slider books and have created our own naughty bus sliding picture.
- In ICT we have continued to use the programme 2Create a super story to make a moving picture book.
Can I practise saying hello and goodbye in French?
Can I practise measuring liquid using a jug?
Can I write about a new adventure for the naughty bus?