What We’ve Been Learning – Year 1 – Spring Week 6
Please see below what Year 1 have been learning
- We have been writing our own version of the Naughty Bus story using our scenes we photographed last week.
- We thought of 3 night time adventures and became authors and wrote our own version of Naughty Bus but set at night time.
- We have been practising our counting to and from 100 and writing our numbers as numerals and words.
- We have recapped place value, thinking about how many tens and how many ones are in a number.
- In DT we have made our final moving picture. It has a slider and a flap.
- In ICT we have continued to use the programme 2Create a super story to make a moving picture book.
Can I practise counting back from 100 remembering how to cross the tens?
Can I write some sentences about a new adventure for The Naughty Bus, remembering capital letters, full stops and finger spaces?