What We’ve Been Learning – Year 1 – Spring Week 8
Please see below what Year 1 are learning this week
- We had a visit from some vintage vehicles and compared these to modern cars.
- We have made fact posters about different vehicles and tried organising our facts under the correct sub-heading.
- We have continued to learn about multiplication, drawing pictures to solve these problems.
- The Naughty bus took a trip to the hall and we have added a key to the map to show what he might have passed on the way.
- In PSHE we have been thinking about how our behaviour affects others and have come up with games to play in the playground that lots of people can play.
- In DT we have started to explore how vehicles move in preparation for designing and making our own vehicle.
Can I solve some multiplication problems using pictures to help?
Can I draw a map of my route from home to school?