Welcome To Year Three
The teachers currently in year three are Mrs Dunford & Mrs Miller-Hudson (Flamingo class), Miss Backshall (Kingfisher class), ably supported by Mrs Bocon & Mrs Buck.
Due to the current situation teachers can now be contacted directly through their work email addresses rather than going through the office.
Please click on the document below to see the Curriculum Map for Year 3
Please find below resources to help your child with learning at home
What We’ve Been Up To…
- Year 3 Summer Term Chatterbox
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 3 – Spring 2 Week 5
- Thank You from Comic Relief
- Red Nose Day Just Giving fundraising
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 3 – Spring term Week 10
- Keeping Children Active during lockdown
- The Meads Community Consultation
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 3 – Autumn 2 Week 6
- School Readers Storytime
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 3 – Autumn 2 Week 5