Welcome To Year Four
The teachers currently in year four are Miss Pariser & Mrs Barnes (Gillemot class), Miss Woodward (Penguin class) and Mrs Evans & Miss Maybury (Curlew class), ably assisted by Mrs Dalmon, Mrs Dene & Mrs Gordon.
Due to the current situation teachers can now be contacted directly through their work email addresses rather than going through the office.
Please click on the document below to see the Curriculum Map for Year 4
Please find below resources to help your child with learning at home
How do we do calculations in Year 4? Have a look at the methods we use here!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR NEW ADVICE FOR YEAR 4 WRITING
What We’ve Been Up To…
- The Meads Community Consultation
- School Readers Storytime
- Mr Caughlin’s You Tube Channel
- Information for Parents on the return to school – Sept 2020
- Year 6 Leavers Assembly
- West Sussex Wastebusters – ‘Recycle it Right’ Pledge Challenge
- The Gateway Hub – Summer Lunch club
- Penguin Class – Star of the Week
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 4 Penguin Class – Summer term Week 5
- Chartwells Information Pack – September 2020