Welcome To Year Four
The teachers currently in year four are Miss Pariser & Mrs Barnes (Gillemot class), Miss Woodward (Penguin class) and Mrs Evans & Miss Maybury (Curlew class), ably assisted by Mrs Dalmon, Mrs Dene & Mrs Gordon.
Due to the current situation teachers can now be contacted directly through their work email addresses rather than going through the office.
Welcome Videos from the Year 4 teachers
Please click on the document below to see the Curriculum Map for Year 4
Please find below resources to help your child with learning at home
How do we do calculations in Year 4? Have a look at the methods we use here!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR NEW ADVICE FOR YEAR 4 WRITING
What We’ve Been Up To…
- ‘Take Home tasks’ for the Summer Holidays
- Important letter concerning The Meads
- Thank You from Comic Relief
- Red Nose Day Just Giving fundraising
- Keeping Children Active during lockdown
- The Meads Community Consultation
- School Readers Storytime
- Mr Caughlin’s You Tube Channel
- Information for Parents on the return to school – Sept 2020
- Year 6 Leavers Assembly