What We’ve Been Learning – Spring Week 5
- Can I create my own music?
Children to create their own rap about bullying and friendship.
- Can I make an interactive game?
Children to create a French game using Scratch.
- Can I find out about the functions of the brain?
Children to participate in a variety of activities to learn about the functions of the brain.
- Can I plan a book with moving parts?
Children to plan and design their own pop-up book.
- Can I write my own set of values?
Children to write a personal set of the 10 Commandments.