What We’ve Been Learning – Year 6 – Autumn Week 8
- This week in maths we have been practising everything we have learned about place value and the four operations; we are moving on to fractions after half term.
- In English we have finished reading Letters from the Lighthouse, and we have been able to choose a final response to the book. Some of the work produced this week has been exceptional.
- In PE we have had a House Tournament of Ultimate Rock Paper Scissors!
- In RE we have been learning about how Jewish people worship.
- We sang really well in our Harvest Assembly with our buddy class in Year 3 (Plovers).
- We took an afternoon out to create our Christmas card designs (coming home to you on Friday – please look out for a text from the PTA with instructions).
Things to try at home:
Don’t forget to check Mymaths for homework… Also keep on reading every day and looking at the Year 6 spellings.
Thank you for all your support!