What We’ve Been Learning – Year 1 – Spring Week 2
Please see below what Year 1 have been learning this week
- The Naughty Bus came to our school on Monday and messed up our classroom so we have been writing letters to the author telling her about what the naughty bus has been up to.
- We have been writing letters to the cleaners telling them that it was not us who made the mess, it was the Naughty Bus.
- We have been making wanted posters to describe the Naughty Bus and write what he did in the classroom.
- We have been learning our days of the week and months of the year.
- We have been learning to use time words like tomorrow, yesterday, before, after.
- We have been learning to count to 10 in French.
- We have been thinking about forces in science focusing on pushes and pulls.
Can I tell a grown up the days of the week and the months of the year in order?
Can I write a letter to someone?
Can I practice counting to 10 in french?