Skip to content
Our Mission Statement
Friendship | Respect | Enjoyment | Excellence
- To provide a happy, caring, secure and safe environment.
- To provide equal opportunities for children in relation to all aspects of school life.
- To enable all children to become confident independent learners, in order to develop economic well being and to realise their full potential.
- To provide a stimulating environment that fosters children’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- To encourage children to have respect for themselves and others, and make a positive contribution within the community.
- To promote close links between home and school.
- To expect high standards of behaviour and levels of co-operation.
- To provide for all children a broad, balanced and well planned curriculum, and ensure effective delivery of the National Curriculum.
- To encourage a healthy mental and physical lifestyle.
- To promote high standards of learning through enjoyment and achievement.