We strongly encourage our children to wear our simple uniform. Parents may purchase the school uniform wherever they choose. Sweatshirts, Cardigans, PE Bags, Backpacks and Book bags bearing the school logo are available to order from the school office. Prices available on request. You can purchase uniform directly from the supplier: Embroidery Workshop, South Street Lancing. 01903 766228.
Our uniform consists of:
Maroon V or round necked Jumper/Sweatshirt; Grey Trousers; White Polo Shirt, Black Shoes
Maroon Jumper/Sweatshirt/Cardigan; Grey Pinafore/Skirt or Grey/Black trousers, Black Shoes
White Polo Shirt or T Shirt, Grey/Black Shorts/Trousers, Black Shoes or Sandals with ankle strap not crocs
Pink and White or Red and White Gingham Dress in any style, Black Shoes or Sandals with ankle strap not crocs
· T shirt with a round neck and no buttons or pockets in house colour
· Plain black shorts without pockets
· Navy blue tracksuit top and bottoms to be worn into school for PE days. Hoodie with logo and bottoms can be purchased
· Black slip-on plimsolls for outdoor PE – trainers, shoes or boots are not acceptable (Reception children do not need plimsolls until the summer term).
· Drawstring shoe bag. Please make sure that personal belongings and all items of clothing, including plimsolls and shoes, are clearly and indelibly named. Sew in names are preferable as written names gradually wash away.
Please remember children with pierced ears must only wear studs. These either need to be removed for PE or covered with surgical tape. (It is the parent’s responsibility to provide this).