Welcome To Swiss Gardens Primary School
Thank you for visiting our website today. We can only hope to give a taste of life at our vibrant and happy school.
We are a larger than average community school, with over 430 pupils arranged into 15 classes, with children between the ages of 4 and 11. We have a very strong ethos throughout the school of valuing children as individuals and recognising their successes across the curriculum. We also pride ourselves on being at the heart of the local community and have many strong, well established links.
Our school values of ‘Friendship, Respect, Excellence and Enjoyment’ underpin all of our work, because we know these four values contribute strongly to positive attitudes to learning.
We work hard to cultivate and nurture attitudes of support, respect and care in our school.
We set high expectations in everything we do and strongly believe in the importance of the core skills of reading, writing and mathematics.
We are proud of the breadth of experiences we offer in our school community and we aim to encourage and promote contribution through attendance at sports, academic and music clubs and events. We want every child to pursue an interest in something, by offering memorable learning experiences.
Each year group has support from Teaching Assistants, who focus on children’s learning and progress. There are also 5 Higher Level Teaching Assistants, who work across the school. We have a full time Inclusion Manager and a teacher with responsibility for oversight of children entitled to the Pupil Premium. There is an on-site after school care club run by ‘Class of their own’ and an extensive provision of after school clubs run by either the school, or a variety of providers; from the Outdoor project to Art club, as well as a full range of sporting activities.
Please come and visit our lovely school – to make an appointment or for further information please call the school office on 01273 453176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawrence Caughlin – Headteacher
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 5 – Autumn Week 8
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 2 – Autumn Week 7
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 6 – Autumn Week 6
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 5 – Autumn Week 7
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 5 – Autumn Week 6
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 5 – Autumn Week 5
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 5 – Autumn Week 4
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 5 – Autumn Week 3
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 5 – Autumn Week 2
- What We’ve Been Learning – Year 5 – Autumn Week 1